SUBTLE DANCES is suitable for Levels 1, 2 & 3 with a user-friendly design that enables teachers to access relevant chapters instantly. Created in (and around) lockdowns, BalletCollective Aotearoa's world premiere season of SUBTLE DANCES links to students' own experiences.
With the ongoing challenges of teaching during the pandemic, this digital resource is designed for HYBRID LEARNING - learning from home and classroom teaching.
- DIGITAL WRITTEN & VIDEO resource for NCEA Levels 1, 2 & 3 Dance
- Designed for HYBRID LEARNING
- Wider viewing, listening, reading, & student tasks to cater to different learning styles
- VIDEO INTERVIEWS with Loughlan Prior and the BCA dancers
- Access to the FULL-LENGTH Subtle Dances
- 6 Min external assessment video with comprehensive analysis
- INTERNAL ASSESSMENT TASKS for NCEA Levels 1, 2 & 3 Dance CONTEMPORARY DANCE or CONTEMPORARY BALLET